Programming software for the Yaesu FT-60(R).
Main Screen (Click for larger image)
- Read and Write to the FT-60
- Edit/Move/Cut/Copy/Paste main memory channels and scan edge memories
- Edit Home Memories
- Edit Set Mode Settings
- Edit VFO data
- Import/Export CSVs
- Sort memories by tag or freq
- Check for duplicates
- Print memories
- Import ARRL TravelPlus Files
- Import from VX-2, VX-5, VX-7, VR-120, IC-R2, IC-Q7 files
- Open ADMS FT-60 .rdf files (must save to .60r file)
Download FT-60 Commander Version 1.0.0
Download FT-60 Commander Version 1.0.0 Full Installer split into floppy-sized chunks
Join the FT-60 Yahoo group! Get the latest version of FT-60 Commander, and participate in the discussion forum:
Click to join FT-60
Download FT-60 Backup Utility - This will read the data from an FT-60R and save it to a file. It will also write the saved files back to the radio.
Please read the readme file before using this software.
If you use and appreciate my free software and would like to make a donation, you can do so through PayPal. Donations are by no means required, but they are appreciated.